Of course there are a lot more than five things I love about Jo, there are thousands, but if I started to list them we’d be here all day! So here are the first five that popped into my head…
1. She loves to cook. Witness the behind-the-scenes video from our recent beach movie shoot. What’s not to love about a gorgeous girl who will pick you up, bang your brains out and then cook you a slap-up breakfast the next morning? It’s enough to turn any straight girl into a lesbian…
2. She’s funny. She tells a mean joke (usually in Hungarian, unfortunately) and loves to clown around on set. She’s also a bit of a practical joker, which creates a great atmosphere on location… although I still haven’t quite forgiven her for putting my new sunhat and scarf on the potbellied pig! The girls all love to be around her, because she’s so much fun (and also because she eats pussy really, really well!).
3. She’s not shy when talking about sex. “I like all my orgasms to be real,” is her mantra, “the camera can tell the difference, and I don’t want to waste my time having bad sex!” When she’s filming a scene she will direct the girl, “Lick a little bit harder, press harder with your finger,” and the result is explosive orgasms, happy Jo and great footage! Her recent scenes for new release I Dream of Jo 2 saw her becoming much more confident and vocal about what she wanted, and so the sex is scorching!
4. She’s ambitious. She won’t rest until I Dream of Jo is the best website in the world! She gets such a buzz out of planning shoots, working with new partners and old favourites, exploring new locations and trying different sexual moves. “I learn something new from every girl I have sex with, and every girl tastes and smells different, makes me orgasm in a new way, challenges my own ideas about sexuality… I love it!” she says. “I want to share with my fans the excitement I feel each time I have sex with a beautiful new girl. That first touch, the way her pussy feels, her soft skin – it’s the most thrilling thing to reveal that on camera.”
5. She’s beautiful, sexy, sweet, warm and utterly adorable. But then you knew that already!
What do you love about Jo?
The post Five things I love about Jo! appeared first on The Viv Thomas Raunch Report.